The Records Management Business Council is comprised of managers and/or specialists from Office of Equal Employment Opportunity, Chief of Negotiations and Restructuring, Chief Information Officer, Office of the General Counsel, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Management Officer, Office of the Director, and the Records Officer, who serves as The Chair. The Business Council is responsible for:
- Providing input and expertise to ensure that goals of the Records Management Strategic Plan are met.
- Attending and actively participating in all regularly scheduled Records Management Business Council meetings.
- Reviewing agenda items submitted for action, revision, or cancellation.
- Communicating actions and decisions, both up and down the business unit organizations.
- Making recommendations to the Executive Steering Committee on an as-needed basis.